Call and They Will Come - Story 3
Story 3: "Am I Crazy? And the Tobias's cottage."
Sometimes I feel some aspects around me trying to suck my energy, trying to be the chosen actors to act in the theater of life… When this happens I start singing, dancing, doing funny voices, and acting “theatrically”.
- Do you think you rule my life, buddies? - I ask the tiredness and laziness that hit my body that morning - well, I don't think so! - I say with a thick voice, making movements with my hands as if I was a pirate holding a sword.
The result of these performances is that I find it all very funny and end up allowing the energies to flow again.
But on that day of Captain Pirate, things were very intense. There were so many aspects around me that I started to feel a personality disorder. I didn't know who I was and even saying "I am what I am" didn't make sense. Nothing made sense.
- I'm crazy, completely crazy! - I said as I looked at myself in the mirror
- No, you're not crazy - Tobias told me
- But I don't even know who I am! - I replied
- You DO know - he said
- Oh, ok. I'm going to do yoga now. Maybe it will help me stay in my presence
- Great! If you want, you can do yoga in the gardens of my cottage, and you can call Kuthumi
So I sat down on my yoga mat and took good deep breaths, one at a time, allowing Tobias's cottage to come to me.